Halaman

Senin, 21 Juni 2010

mixed


"Nobody knows who I really am

I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong"
--> life is like a boat - rie fu

"A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
Every action in this world will bear a consequence"
--> face down - red jump suit apparatus

"why are you so far away
you know its very hard for me
to get my self close to you"
--> i will fly - ten 2 five

"can't read my, can't read my...
no he can't read my poker face"
--> poker face - lady gaga

"Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true"
--> take me tou your heart - michael learns to rock

"I hope you know
That I always try
To be a good man untill my last breath"

--> forever - killing me inside

"The milky way upon the heavens,
Is twinkling just for you,
And mr. moon, he came by,
To say goodnight to you."
--> sleeping child - michael learns to rock

"Every step you take
Every word you say
And every game you play
I'll be watching you"
--> forever - killing me inside

Tidak ada komentar: